- Avey M. T. and Griffin G. (2012) Pedagogical merit review: A feasibility study. INVEST 2012 Conference – Making the Most of Veterinary Clinical Skills and Simulations. Calgary AB, August 7-9, 2012.
- Duffus S.E.G., Griffin G. and Weary D.M. (2012) Public views on pain research explored through a web-based forum. 14th World Congress on Pain. Milan, Italy, August 26 to 31, 2012.
- Duffus S.E.G., Fenwick N., Griffin G. and Sawynok J. (2011) Analgesia-withholding in animal-based scientific protocols and support for the administration of postoperative morphine in a model of nerve Injury. Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Sciences (CALAS) Annual Symposium (50th). Toronto ON, May 14-17, 2011.
- Duffus S.E.G., Fenwick N., Griffin G. and Sawynok J. (2011) Analgesia-withholding in Canadian animal-based scientific protocols: an exploration of the effects of postoperative opioid administration on experimental outcomes in the rat spared nerve injury (SNI) model. The British Pain Society and Canadian Pain Society Joint Annual Scientific Meeting. Edinburg R.-U., June 21-24, 2011.
- Ormandy E. H., Schuppli C. A., Griffin G. and Weary D. M. (2011) Attitudes towards the use of genetically engineered animals in science. Universities Federation of Animal Welfare (UFAW) Symposium. Portsmouth UK, June 28-29, 2011.
- Long M. (2010) Factors affecting the implementation of the Three Rs in Canadian vaccine quality control testing. Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo (49th). Salt Lake City UT, March 7-11, 2010.
- Long M. and Griffin G. (2010) Challenges and opportunities for the Three Rs in vaccine quality control: a Canadian case study. 2010 Health Canada Science Forum. Ottawa ON, November 1-2, 2010.
- Long M. and Griffin G. (2010) Challenges and opportunities for the Three Rs in vaccine quality control: a Canadian case study. Interagency Coordinating Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods (ICCVAM) International Workshop on Alternative Methods to Reduce, Refine and Replace the Use of Animals in Vaccine Potency and Safety. Bethesda MD, September 14-16, 2010.
- Ormandy E. H., Schuppli C. A., Griffin G. and Weary D. M. (2010) Public views on the use of animals in science. Universities Federation of Animal Welfare (UFAW) Symposium. York UK, June 30, 2010.
- Ormandy E. H., Schuppli C. A., Griffin G. and Weary D. M. (2010) Public perceptions of animal-based science: Where do people draw the line? Animals, Research and Alternatives Conference. Washington DC, August 26-27, 2010.
- Ormandy E. H., Schuppli C. A., Griffin G. and Weary D. M. (2010) Views on the use of animals in science: Effects of regulation. Federation of European Laboratory Animal Science Associations (FELASA) (11th) and Scandinavian Society for Laboratory Animal Science (Scand-LAS) (40th) Joint Meeting. Helsinki, Finland, June 14-17, 2010.
- Griffin G., Fenwick N. and Long
M. (2009) The Canadian Council
on Animal Care: Replacement, reduction, refinement alternatives online. Society for In Vitro Biology.
Charleston SC, June 6-10, 2009, p.A2007.
- Long M. and Griffin G. (2009) Implementation of the three Rs in
Canadian vaccine quality control testing: Obstacles and opportunities. World Congress on Alternatives and Animal
Use in the Life Sciences (7th). Rome, Italy,
August 30-September 3, 2009, p.52 [ID ABS: 176].
- Guy A. and Griffin G. (2008) Adopting the AOAC 2005.06 method for
regulatory monitoring of PSP toxins in Canada. North American Workshop
on Biosensor Applications for Food Safety and Analysis of Shellfish Toxins and
Therapeutics (2nd). Vancouver BC, June 2-3, 2008.
- Guy A. and Griffin G. (2008) Progressing from the mouse bioassay
for shellfish toxin testing in Canada. Society of Toxicology Meeting
(47th). Seattle WA, March 16-20, 2008.
- Guy A. and Griffin G. (2008) The effect of housing practices on
experimental data. Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Science
Symposium. Toronto ON, June 7-10, 2008.
- Guy A. and Griffin G. (2007) Discovery in toxicology: Serving
society through the ethical use of animals in regulatory testing. International
Congress of Toxicology Meeting (11th). Montréal QC, July 15-19, 2007.
- Guy A. and Griffin G. (2007) Incentives and Impediments to
adopting alternative shellfish testing methods in Canada. World Congress
on Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences (6th). Tokyo, Japan, August 21-25, 2007, pp.763-767.
- Guy A., Dale J. and Griffin G.
(2007) Improving animal
welfare in regulatory testing. Canadian Association for Laboratory
Animal Science Symposium (46th). Calgary AB, June 2-5, 2007.
- Griffin G., Tennessen T. and
Gauthier C. (2006). Application
of the Three Rs in agricultural research and teaching - CCAC guidelines on: the
care and use of farm animals in research, teaching and testing. Canadian
Society of Animal Science. Halifax NS, August 1-4, 2006.
- Guy A., Griffin G. and Gauthier
C. (2006) Emerging
technologies and the impact on the ethical use of animals in science. Genome
Canada International Conference. Québec City QC, October 25-27, 2006,
- Comber J. and Griffin G. (2005)
Implications of the neonatal
environment on comprehensive phenotyping of genetically modified mice. Annual Symposium of the
Québec Transgenic Research Network (2nd). Montréal QC, November 26, 2005.
- Griffin G., Gauthier C. and
Befus D. (2001) CCAC
guidelines on: antibody production (2002). Canadian Society of Immunology. Lake
Louise AB, April 6-9, 2001.
- Gauthier C. and Griffin G.
(1999) Choosing an appropriate
endpoint in experiments using animals for research, teaching and testing. World Congress on Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences (3rd).
Bologna, Italy, August 31-September 2, 1999.